S

Thursday, October 19th, 2023 12:42 AM

Closed

Peacock Streaming App Audio

On the Peacock streaming app on the XFINITY FLEX device. It is in sync and then the first commercial set plays and it’s out of sync when the show comes back.   No other application has this issue.  

This post was created from this reply on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @SCUBAJOHN180! Have you noticed this on all/multiple shows and movies or on a specific show/movie on Peacock?

2 Messages

It is every show that is on the peacock app that we watch.  

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@SCUBAJOHN180 I'd like to run some signals to your Flex device. If now is a good time, please send us a Direct Message with your name and address. We look forward to your message. 

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

3 months ago

Go to settings > audio and change from Dolby/expert to stereo 

Official Employee

• 

980 Messages

Thank you @user_7sn6ct for sharing some great information. Our main support page for these steps is our "Manage Audio Mode in the X1 Guide" that has the step-by-step and pictures to assist in navigating to the audio mode in the menus.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here