U

Tuesday, December 19th, 2023 4:13 AM

Closed

peacock platinum

I had claimed the Peacock Premium offer back in July and was successfully using Peacock until recently when i appear to have lost premium membership. I am now being prompted to sign up for a subscription by Peacock.  How can I restore my premium subscription back again?  

Problem Solver

• 

434 Messages

6 months ago

@user_ddxey5 You should check out this article to confirm that you still qualify: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs If you do, an Xfinity support rep should assist with you further.

(edited)

4 Messages

Thanks, as a Platinum level member, i still qualify.

Problem Solver

• 

434 Messages

@user_ddxey5​ When you login to Peacock here; https://www.peacocktv.com/account/plans

What does it show about your account plan? 

(edited)

4 Messages

6 months ago

It says i am not currently subscribed.

Official Employee

• 

598 Messages

@user_ddxey5, thank you for taking the time to reach out using the Xfinity Community Forum. We would be more than happy to assist you with your Peacock Premium related questions and concerns. Let's get your account pulled up to take a closer look at things together. Can you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to get started? 

I can send you a 15-minute time sensitive 6 digit verification code to authenticate the account using the email address or mobile number on file. Which would you prefer?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

598 Messages

@user_ddxey5, thank you for taking the time to reach out using the Xfinity Community Forum. We would be more than happy to assist you with your Peacock Premium related questions and concerns. Let's get your account pulled up to take a closer look at things together. Can you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to get started? 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

4 Messages

@user_ddxey5​ 

I've sent a direct message

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Thank you, @user_ddxey5! We've received your Direct Message, and I will reply to you there shortly.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here