P

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 27th, 2023 8:39 PM

Closed

Peacock - $2.99 for a year or only a month?

While I am bummed that Peacock isn't a free perk anymore, I am really confused about how long the $2.99 intro rate will last? All communication before today said it would be for a year, and now all emails and account details in Flex say only 1 month? That is terrible and a huge disappointment. BAIT AND SWITCH!!!!! And I can't figure out how to speak to someone. Xfinity keeps sending me to Peacock, but since I pay through Xfinity, Peacock keeps sending me back. A total mess.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

That rate is gotten by prepaying for a full year of Peacock.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

1 year ago

That rate is gotten by prepaying for a full year of Peacock.

That is incorrect, see the FAQ linked below.

... I am really confused about how long the $2.99 intro rate will last? ...

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs says "Customers Who Previously Received Peacock Premium With X1 or Flex Service But Are Not Eligible for the Offers Above" can "sign up for Peacock Premium between June 26 and Aug. 25, 2023 at a discounted rate of $2.99 a month for 12 months before being billed at the regular monthly rate."

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

i whould like the premium on peacock 2.99 a month

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

My bill says 4.99. I received no discount 😔

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

10 months ago

Thought I received an email that if you're a Diamond customer, Peacock would be free. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here