U

3 Messages

Tuesday, March 12th, 2024 3:29 PM

Closed

Paramount Plus app not available

Hi, 

The Paramount Plus app is no longer available to select from the menu after the most recent Flex box update. It is not listed among the other apps on the home screen, nor is it available when selecting "view all" apps. 

Paramount Plus can only be accessed to via voice commands. This is not always a viable option in our household.

I understand that it may not be possible to change the order the apps are listed in, but it is unacceptable for an app not to be listed at all. 

Thank you for your time

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

Hi there @user_2is45v!  Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can to ensure you are able to access your Paramount Plus app.  Have you been able to reset the Flex device and view the app still?

3 Messages

I reset the device and it reverted to the previous menu. The Paramount Plus app is available again. 

Official Employee

• 

677 Messages

@user_2is45v
Awesome sauce! I am glad to hear it is showing now. I hope you have an amazing day!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 months ago

I have the same issue. YouTube TV disappeared as well. The update is horrible! 

1 Message

3 months ago

Has anyone found a way to pin apps yet? This is so irritating. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Nope! I spent a long time trying and finally gave up! What were they thinking with this update (or downgrade if you will)?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 months ago

Even the aesthetic is awful. 

1 Message

3 months ago

Same thing here, YouTube TV and Paramount+.  I pay seperately for these services so if it going to be this difficult to access I will just use my smart TV menu

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I don't have a smart TV, so l might just go back to my Roku stick. 

(edited)

2 Messages

Very irritating update! It feels like they went back in time. Annoyed about the Paramount+ going missing - we ended up searching for a show to find it and then it opened for us, but we couldn't just search for the app itself. Very bizarre!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here