S

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, October 16th, 2023 6:57 PM

Closed

Max

Max is buffering constantly. All shows. I’ve reset all and signed out etc but still doing it. New flex box, internet speeds around 1100

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

8 months ago

Hey there @Strongn802 are you only having the buffering on HBO Max, or are other services also buffering?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Just HBO max. My speeds are plenty fast enough. I’ve tested out Netflix and Hulu and regular Xfinity now and none of that buffers. Weird hug?

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

I appreciate those details! Are you only having issues with the HBO MAX app on the Xfinity Flex box? Have you tried the app on other devices to see if you are having the same issue?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

It doesn’t do it on my phone if I can get enough cell signal strength. if I try to run my phone on WiFi it will buffer and not load internet pages or do it very slowly from time to time. They say my Xfinity speed and gateway are fast and have good signal though. The tech came an replaced cable from wall to gateway. Better at first. But now buffering first thing in morning. ?? It’s acting do weird

Official Employee

• 

562 Messages

Thank you so much for clarifying, @Strongn802! I would like to look into the account with you, and troubleshoot with you further. Can you please send us a DM?

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

Are there any updates on this issue? I am having the exact same problem and have been for months.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here