Known Login Issue with HBO Max
We’re aware of a new issue affecting the HBO Max app on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex, where customers aren’t able to get past the sign-in page – they’re being looped back to sign in repeatedly.
While HBO works on a permanent fix, here’s a workaround:
1. Go online and sign in to https://comca.st/3jaocQo. (You may have to choose Sign In on the next page as well.)
2. When prompted, select Sign in with a Provider.
3. Choose Xfinity
4. You’ll be prompted to sign in using your Xfinity ID and Password
5. Once you’re signed in, please play any video.
6. If the video plays successfully, please try signing in again through your TV Box.
7. If you able to sign in through their TV Box, please try playing any video. (You should be able to do so at this point.)
If these steps aren’t successful, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please know that this is not an issue with your Xfinity service and HBO is aware of the issue and is working on a permanent fix.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.