Ma4201's profile

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

Monday, December 16th, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

Hulu

I read somewhere Hulu was going to be added. To x1 and flex customers in early 2020 is this true

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

When is Xfinity going to have a Hulu App available? It's the only reason I ordered the flex and I was very disappointed to find that Hulu is not available yet.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Nothing has ever been announced about it being added

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

I have read they were planning to add Hulu end of 2019 or early 2020.
https://variety.com/2019/digital/news/disney-full-control-hulu-comcast-deal-1203214338/

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

4 years ago

Up until now HULU was scheduled to be added in late 2019 or early 2020. Now you are reporting that it would be by the end of 2020. With all the other services out there Comcast is missing the boat. Why would anyone sign up for Flex without the apps that they would want to use. Very disappointed in Comcast in delaying the things that people would want available to them. It would be better if Comcast would just give us a date instead of Comming Soon.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I was watching Hulu yesterday via Comcast X1. Today, I get the error code 'Hulu is not supported by X1". Comcast said that is correct. What happened? When & Why? How do I watch Hulu on my tv now? VERY FRUSTRATING

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

4 years ago

I called about a week ago and asked when the HULU app will be on the X1.   After several trys the rep said it would be 1 to 2 weeks.  Sometimes they tell you what you want to hear.  The fact that you did watch HULU on the X1 tells me they may be working on adding it sooner . I have seen them put something up then take it down trying to get all the bugs out. Lets hope thats the case. As I said before "Coming Soon" just dosn't cut it.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

There have been articles about Hulu being the next app accessed via the X1 remote. Some of them say its coming soon, others say it has already landed.  I check the app lineup every day but want to make sure I'm not supposed to do something to trigger it, or activate it (besides logging in with my Hulu account).  Thanks.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

It’s automatically added, there’s nothing for you to do. I don’t believe an actual release date was announced. Just keep checking

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Apps just don’t rolled out to all equipment at the same time or by account. Be patient, it’ll come

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Why do I have the Hulu app on my main X1 box but not the other X1 little boxes?

Expert

• 

2.1K Messages

4 years ago

The update has probably not come yet to those other boxes. It's in the process of being rolled out though. Sometimes a reboot might bring it on, if not, its just a waiting game for the update. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks - I called them today and they sent a signal or whatever to those other boxes and now I have it.  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

how do i use the remote to log into hulu? Theres no letters anywhere

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

This is a lie you can use the app on the xfi boxes.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here