U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Mar 31, 2021 7:27 PM

Hulu Issues!

I've been trying to log in to Hulu on the Flex Box for 5 says now. I keep getting error message "We're sorry! There was an error attempting to log you in. Please try again later."

I can log in just fine on all other devices. 

Responses

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

7 d ago

I have no idea what kind of freaking hocus pocus fairy dust happened behind the scenes, but someone (not my ticket coordinator Steve) called and said he wanted me to try again and it finally logged in.  Couple hours later Steve calls cuz he sees a change in the ticket and yet still neither of us know what this Fairy Freaking Godfather did to fix the issue!   I would tell you the idiot way he had me sign in to make it work, but I'm positive something was done on the backend on my account and he was checking to see if it worked,  so it most likely won't be the magic answer for everyone else.  Did anyone else here get the same call this evening?  If you did,... did you catch his name????  (he said he was and had been contacting a few people one after the other with this fix).  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I had a guy named Mike call last night.  Seems to be working now.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Thanks for the name. 👍

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

I received no call but read the post here. So i tried logging in via computer code and it worked!

I checked and I am still using v6.0.0 firmware so they definitely fixed occurred on the backend !

Comcast had to go thru four phases to fix this issue which took over three months!

1.) Denial for 30 days

2.) Admit there is a problem but no action for 60 days.

3.) They are working on it for 10 days

4.)  Finally fix but no answer to what caused it or an apology

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Less than 48 hours and I have again been automatically logged out and it won't let me log back in 😡🤬

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

I too have been automatically logged out and unable to log back in.

I guess this was a temp fix?

Back to same issue!

Comcast is not providing any updates anymore for me.

New to the Community?

Start Here