U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Mar 31, 2021 7:27 PM

Hulu Issues!

I've been trying to log in to Hulu on the Flex Box for 5 says now. I keep getting error message "We're sorry! There was an error attempting to log you in. Please try again later."

I can log in just fine on all other devices. 

Responses

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 d ago

Having issues too.  First time ever using Hulu and the flex won’t allow me to log in

ComcastAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.3K Messages

Hello all, this isn't the experience that we want for you. Please allow me the opportunity to help you get logged into your app. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name and street address.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 d ago

We same have the same issue! It’s been weeks and still not a fix! 

Official Employee

• 

173 Messages

Hello, @user_bf4089. We are glad to help with the Hulu app so you can enjoy your service again. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far such as sending signals in the Xfinity My Account app?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 d ago

What really angers me about this situation is that you guys KNEW about it!!! I spent over an hour twice talking with support and getting disconnected after being handed off to multiple people. I jumped through your hoops and repeatedly put in my computer generated password (annoying) as well as attempting it via CPU registration. I was often told it was a Hulu account issue, after I tried multiple valid accounts that work on my smart TVs and other streaming devices. Hulu even thinks the flex box is registered. I just was tired of using two remotes. You guys let me order another flex box when you KNEW it wouldn't work!!! Had I simply been told that this was an ongoing issue, which it OBVIOUSLY was, I would be more understanding. It appears I will have to buy another ROKU. 

New to the Community?

Start Here