user_bfr323's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, March 21st, 2023 10:57 PM

Closed

Has anyone gotten their Discovery+ app to work again yet?

My Discovery+ app is getting hung up on the logo screen and not moving past it.  I refreshed my system and cleared locally stored data and that caused it to get past the logo screen and go to a blank black screen instead.  Yesterday the app actually got past that and let me sign in and watch one episode of Gold Rush, but then it went back to getting stuck on the logo screen again.

I see that others are having problems with it also.  Has anyone who has been having problems been able to get the issues resolved yet?  Do any Xfinity people know what's going on?  Is it my box or is it an issue on Comcast's or Discovery's end.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello and thank you for posting with this concern. We are more than happy to help with getting your app to function properly. To better understand your issue, can you tell us if you have the same issue with any other apps? Have you tried Discovery+ on another device? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityAmir​ I have on my Amazon TV and mobile and they both work fine.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

All other apps work normally as far as I can tell, and Discovery+ seems to work fine on my Roku and on my computer.  Thank you.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@bfrabel 

Thank you for reaching out to the Digital Care Team. I hate to hear this has been your experience and would love to investigate this for you! Please send us a message with your first and last name, as well as house numbers to your service address. To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it”

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

It started working again yesterday.  As of now it looks like things are OK.  Thanks.

New Problem Solver

• 

318 Messages

@user_bfr323, thank you for getting back to us and letting us know that it started working again yesterday and this is ok now that is great news! Should anything change on that front be sure to let us know and send us a direct message, so we can help!

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here