U

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, October 4th, 2023 4:00 AM

Closed

Free peacock premium with now tv purchase

I am not able to access my free offer for peace premium. I hav e received no email with the offer and when I create a peacock account it wants to charge me. I am a diamond rewards member and I am supposed to have access there as well. It is not even listed to get the offer.  PLEASE HELP. Xfinity assistant puts me in a loop to keep trying different things with no result.

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

9 months ago

Hello @user_53e99c thank you for taking the time to make this post so we that we can assist you with this issue. We definitley want to ensure that you can gain access to this and would love to help get Peacock active. I know you mentioned you have Now TV as well as Xfinity Rewards as a Diamond Member. Have you already redeemed the offer via Xfinity Rewards? I know you mentioned that you tried the Xfinity Assistant as well, but can you try these steps for me to let me know if they work? If not, what is the exact step that fails?

1. Log in to your account on xfinity.com, then open Xfinity Assistant: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant

2. Click Activate Now on the banner that states, "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation." If you don't see the banner, try typing in "Peacock Premium"or "Peacock Premium Activation".

3. You will be redirected to Peacock, so you will want to finish activation on the Peacock site.

Note: You must use the primary email address associated with your Xfinity ID to redeem this Peacock offer. If you use another email address, the system won’t recognize the offer as valid.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

There is no banner that pops up when I log in that says My peacock subscription is ready nor is xfinity assistant helpful because I have tried it several times.  I logged into my reward and peacock is not even listed there.  I have now paid for my subscription and will cancel my NOW TV because of all this hassle.  I have been given the run around for over a week.  There is still an open ticket for my rewards and heard from no one.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

I am sorry for how your experience has made you feel @user_53e99c. I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your service. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I am having the same issue and I have had an open ticket for over 2 weeks and no one has reached out to me and I have tried everything underneath the sun to activate Peacock Premium because I too am eligilble for 2 years free with NOW tv and still nothing.   Not sure why nobody has reached  out to me regarding the open ticket???   I also noticed that I am not alone.  I noticed that there are many xfinity customers going through the exact same thing.   They reach out here and are instructed to sign in and direct message you guys and not sure if they're issue is resolved or not because there is no followup or updates to know if the problem was resolved.   I know my hasn't been.   Wish you all would fix this issue once and for all.   

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Just an update, if I can call it that. Nothing has helped. No one can figure this rocket science out to activate peacock premium that was advertised free with my NOW TV.  How hard is it to add it to my rewards account. What an absolute joke!

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

6 weeks later update. Still unresolved for free peacock premium with my now TV purchase and it is still not available in my rewards. Needless to say I cancelled my NOW TV today and returned equipment as they advertise free peacock premium with this but can’t deliver it. My rewards should have it included but they can’t figure that out either. Waiting for google fiber appt so I can be done with xfinity as I downgraded to just internet only. I have been a loyal customer for over 15 years and am finally done with this company.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here