Sat, Sep 11, 2021 11:53 PM
Just received an Xfinity Flex model XiOne-SC(A) and it wont turn on. No light indicates that there is any power. I plugged it into 3 different outlets with no luck
Hace 7 m
Hace 8 m
@user_48f5c1 Hello! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Did you happen to plug in the HDMI cord before plugging the Flex box into power for the first time? I would love to see if that makes any difference.
@XfinityTony i am also having an issue with the box not turning on that solutions does not work.
Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity here on our Community Forum. We are so glad to hear from you and ready to assist in any way that we can today. Can you please shoot us a private message with your full name and complete service address? That way we can take a closer look at the device for you.
To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://comca.st/3khFLOa
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
• - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it
@XfinityArmand I am having the same exact issue. Just received my Xione flex box and it will not power on and no power light comes on. Plugged it into several different outlets and doesn’t work.