U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 13th, 2024 3:47 PM

Closed

Flex Update Problems

After the recent Flex update I have lost Apple TV, Disney, YouTube, and possibly more. I sat down to watch and everything was moved, changed, or missing.

Terribly frustrated with Xfinity, when you sit down at the end of day and someone has completely scuttled your entertainment plans. This is not okay!

2 Messages

3 months ago

Agreed! No rhyme or reason for this update - truly annoying!

2 Messages

I agree. This was a bad experience. But I unplugged the box and plugged it back in and everything seems to be back ro normal

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

3 months ago

user_2a5156 Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. We are sorry to hear you are having issues withy our Flex box apps. Our team is happy to help. 

Have you already tried resetting the box?  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

After disconnecting the box and reconnecting, the issue appears to be resolved. Thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_2a5156 We are happy to hear that the issue was resolved after the reset. We have closed this post as resolved. If you need assistance in the future, please author a new post. Have a great weekend. Bye for now! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here