U

Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 3:05 AM

Closed

Flex shuts off and reboots

So frustrating.  Each time it shuts down and reboots multiple times over the course of 20-30 minutes.  

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

8 months ago

Hi there, @user_jsf6qn! I am sorry that the Flex box has been shutting off an rebooting. I would be frustrated by that myself! We are happy to help out and get to the root cause of the issue. We want our services to work perfectly and will do everything in our power to help when it isn't. 

Does the box shut down every time you try to watch or does it do that randomly? Does an error message or code come up before that happens?

3 Messages

Yes both.  It does it every time and it’s random.  An error message pops but there is no code.  

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Got it!  We are glad to take a closer look at this for you @user_jsf6qn.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get started.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here