sfmanuel's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Jul 28, 2022 6:36 AM

Flex Bluetooth audio delay when using Bluetooth headphones

For some time now the audio coming to my Bluetooth Beats headphones have gaps in the audio along with a delay / no sync with video. I’ve seen another post from April 2022 regarding a possible Flex firmware update breaking Bluetooth connectivity but I connect can pair my headphones just fine. Anyone else hearing this behavior?

i have tried disconnecting and forgetting the device. I will try my Apple earbuds next and update this post.

Official Employee

• 

278 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @sfmanuel, thanks for reaching out to us! We will be happy to help with your audio issue! Have you had a chance to reset the box to see if that helps? Any audio issues when you're not using headphones? 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityJimmy​ I did this and I never received a response.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 m ago

I am having the same problem and I have “forgot the device” to my AirPods and re-connected multiple times and I tried restarting my flex device just now as well and the problem did not resolve. I haven’t been able to even use my flex box for weeks now because I only watch tv in the bedroom at night when my husband is asleep, which is why I need the headphones. :(

XfinityAbbie

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_2a564c Hello and thank you for letting us know you are having issues with the Bluetooth settings. Since you did most of the basic troubleshooting, I'd like to do more troubleshooting specific to your account. 

Please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

Has anyone gotten any solutions from this?  I'm running into the same problem with my bluetooth soundbar and the flex unit.  It worked perfectly on a previous flex, then started to get out of sync.  I've restarted, refreshed, done everything to correct it, I even went to an Xfinity store and got a new flex unit but it does the same thing.  When it does connect, sometimes I'll hear a click occasionally and it will start with less delay and get more delayed over time.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_aacba3​ I lost this link and once you commented, it emailed me, so thank you. I just sent the direct message asking for assistance from xfinity support. If I get anything resolved I will update you.

Official Employee

• 

145 Messages

Hi there, @user_aacba3 I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having. Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you still are having issues. I do have a great link https://comca.st/3pxklid that will walk you through the process of how to pair Bluetooth to your Flexbox.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_aacba3​ no response, still not fixed.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityRichard​ it’s not a problem with pairing them, I pair them just fine. The audio and video just are not synced at all and nothing I do seems to sync them. The audio is very very delayed to the picture.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityRichard@XfinityAbbie @XfinityJimmy 

Hello,

Today I un-paired my Beats Bluetooth headset from Flex then performed a System Refresh (what is a System Reset?)

I then re-paired my headphones and still experience the same reported audio issue.

I do not have issues with Audio when listening via the TV speakers.

Please advise if we can perform a live troubleshooting session today.

Thanks.

Manuel

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 d ago

I'm having same audio delay issue when pairing my bose headphones to xfinity flex. Why isn't this problem, being addressed?
It's impossible to watch ANYTHING using blutooth connected headphones to xfinity flex. Please help!

Official Employee

• 

357 Messages

Hi there @user_c6e78c. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your audio while connecting it via Bluetooth. I would like to take a deeper look at this for you. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Same issue here with Bluetooth speakers. Very obnoxious trying to watch a movie. Pretty much impossible. 
 How about instead of side lining the problem Comcast addresses the issue openly in the forum? Unless Comcast just doesn't want to admit they have no solution other than reseting the decice over and over until people give up. 

Official Employee

• 

607 Messages

@

If you would like, we do have an option to send us a DM and we can take a closer look at this with you! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here