U

Monday, October 30th, 2023 11:05 PM

Closed

Error Code-04036

I keep trying to watch Zack Snyder’s Justice League on Max and get Error Code-04036, and then it just turns back to my regular Xfinity channels. I’ve called reps with both Xfinity and Max, and both were no help. The movie wasn’t pulled, which the tech suggested, becuz it plays on Max on my other devices.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

8 months ago

Thank you for connecting with us here in our community, @user_fmli87. We are sorry to hear about the error code while trying to watch Zack Snyder's Justice League on Max. Is the issue isolated to just that movie on Max or are you also having the error come up with other movies on Max? 

4 Messages

@XfinityLinda​ Just this movie on Max, and only on my TV. It streams when I use other devices.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you so much for confirming that for us, and we are sorry this is the case. Have you attempted to manually reset the box by unplugging then plugging back in and retrying the program on Max to see if the code still shows? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Yes I have. That did not help. I have reset everything.

4 Messages

Nothing is working to reverse this error. Please help

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_fmli87 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. Just to clarify, you are seeing the error when trying to watch anything on MAX or is it just the Justice League movie? We would recommend pulling the power cable out of your Flex box for about 2-minutes and then see if it works properly after it has a chance to reboot and reconnect to your in-home network.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

3 months ago

having   same  problem!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @user_dal8ns. I'm sorry to hear you're receiving this same error message. I'd like to help figure out a solution to this problem with you. So that we don't go over something you've already done, can you please share what troubleshooting steps have you done on your own? Have you by any chance used the incredible Xfinity app to reset your cable box? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here