U

Friday, September 8th, 2023 12:57 AM

Closed

ENT-22010 Error

We are not able to get our flex to connect to our Wi-Fi. However, our Wi-Fi is fine for all the other devices. When I click try again, it does nothing.

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_3a3e90 thank you for letting us know of the issues you are running into with your Flex box, we definitley want to ensure that this is addressed for you! Based on the title, I can see that you are getting a ENT-22010 error, which is caused by poor network connectivity or connection timeout. When you go into the settings for your Flex box, does it show that you are currently connected to the internet? Have you tried to power cycle the box by unplugging it for atleast 30 seconds and then plugging it back in to see if this helps improve your network connection? Also, I know you mentioned that everything is working on your other devices, but have you also used the Status Center to confirm that there aren't any active interruptions in your area that may be impacting service?

2 Messages

Hi. Thank you for responding. Yes I have tried all of those things. Is there anything else we can do? Should I take the box into an xfinity store? 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

That is definitely an option. We can usually resolve this type of issue through troubleshooting, but if your Flex box is not recognizing any wireless networks or signals, then it may be due to a hardware issue. Have you already tried moving the box closer to your modem, for testing purposes?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here