U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, May 15, 2022 11:27 PM

Customize home screen

I need the ability to customize the home screen, the apps that I PAY for are far down on the list. This issue has been asked many times, is there a way to do it yet? If not, when?

Official Employee

• 

438 Messages

3 m ago

Hey, user_61240f! Thank you for taking the time to reach out and being part of the Xfinity family. I'd be happy to answer your question. What home screen are you referring to? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

The Flex home screen, currently it shows a lot of apps/streaming services that I do not use.  When I used Roku it allowed me to move the apps I used to any order I wanted.  Also how do I add services that I do use, I recently signed up for Sundance Now and would like to use through Flex.  Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

328 Messages

@user_61240f that is great feedback on the Flex home screen and being able to remove apps you are not using! I will make sure to pass that along! As for Sundance Now that is included in the AMC + subscription and is not a standalone app on the Flex box at this time. Since Sundance is partnered with AMC the full AMC + subscription and app have all the same access you have now along with AMC, Shudder, IFC, and more. You can set up AMC + just by saying AMC + into your flex remote. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I would strongly agree that customization should be something Xfinity could do. It seems very behind the times not to have the option. I know I can request what I want verbally. However, I very often am not sure what I'm in the mood for and want to peruse my favorite apps.

XfinityAbbie

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_86603c Thank you very much for the feedback, it is appreciated and I will get it sent up! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here