U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 13th, 2022 5:13 PM

Closed

CrunchyRoll on Xfinity

So I sent crunchy roll an email. [Edited: "Solicitation"]. Here's a copy of what was sent back. 

We appreciate you taking the time to send in your suggestions to add the Crunchyroll App to Xfinity flex to be able to watch our content, I think it is a fantastic idea that could help to expand and make more comfortable the use of our App, so I've passed your email along to our product development team to have into consideration.

Rest assured, we are always trying to grow and improve our service, and many of the changes and updates we implement come from suggestions and opinions from our customers, we love anime as much as you do, and we know how important it is for our users to have a positive experience.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be more than happy to help you. ☺️

Best regards,
Victor
Crunchyroll Support Agent

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hey @user_b861b1, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our Forums and sharing your experience. Xfinity is constantly reviewing feedback and looking for ways to improve. On our end, I'll also send your suggestion to our products team to see if we can help add Crunchyroll to our apps list. We appreciate you coming to us with your idea!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Need to push this again... With Sony's acquisition of controlling stakes in both Crunchyroll and Funimation, then folding Funimation into Crunchyroll (as evidenced by all subsequent blu-ray and dvd releases since the merger favoring the Crunchyroll logo over the Funimation logo), please work with Crunchyroll so they can be included  to the list of third-party Flexbox apps.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here