B

Saturday, July 29th, 2023 10:46 AM

Closed

Crunchyroll and Funimation

Please add CrunchyRoll and Funimation to the flex! I am unable to watch any of my anime and it is turning me away from using Xfinity as my primary tv provider. I have started using other things like PlayStation and Xbox instead. It would be a million times easier to only need my flex. Please write back soon.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @BnB3139! Thank you for sharing your feedback in regard to Crunchyroll/Funimation. Please try this link https://comca.st/3SOLdXM and let me know if it takes you to our feedback page. If it does, please select the Suggestion option and select the product option in the drop-down in order to ensure it goes to the right team. Please let me know if you run into any issues accessing the link I provided. 

1 Message

I was able to put the feedback in. i hope that this gets added in the near future. i am way less likely to actually use the flex when it doesnt even have Crunchyroll.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@Coolmike5000 Thank you for your feedback regarding Crunchyroll! If this becomes available notifications will be sent out to customers. Thanks again! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here