U

Monday, October 30th, 2023 10:00 PM

Closed

Cancel Flex Add Ons

I would like to cancel my history channel vault and mgm plus add ons. I have tried to so through the channel management on the flex box but they are not showing up there. I have also unsuccessfully called support 3 times which resulted in support advising me to try unplugging my tv before hanging up on me and have tried the online assistant which keeps cycling through to the same menu options. Please give me a way to contact an actual agent to get this resolved.

2 Messages

8 months ago

I was finally able to get through to support staff on Facebook messenger and they were able to cancel for me. Your support staff are wonderful. Your bots gatekeeping speaking to them are awful

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

@user_fyz1ox Wonderful, I am so happy to hear you were able to get this resolved with our Xfinity Facebook Team. If you do need anything else in the future, please feel free to create a new post here on the Forum! We would be happy to assist you here as well. Have a great rest of your Wednesday! 😀

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here