U

Monday, January 29th, 2024 8:12 PM

bluetooth missing on my x1 boxes. I can find it with voice, but it still finds no bluetooth devices

Hey Xfinity.  Judging by the 25 closed threads on thios subject over the last 4 years this is something u might want to FIX.  under Audio settings no BT option appears.  If I use the microphone it shows up, but pairs with nothing.  When I back button from the non functional BT pairing screen, it even ends up in the audio settings page. Very frustrating.

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

5 months ago

@user_fdk31a We definitley want to ensure that you are able to enjoy the use of Bluetooth devices, and would love to help with this! I am able to set up Bluetooth devices on my cable box at home, and am not seeing any know issues on this, so we'll need to troubleshoot together to figure this out. What kind of device are you trying to pair to your box? Were you following the same steps as shown in our Pair a Bluetooth device with your X1 TV Box or Flex streaming TV Box article to pair the device? If possible, are you able to attach a screenshot of your settings if you navigate to Device Settings > Audio with and without the microphone connected?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here