M

Sunday, October 8th, 2023 4:17 AM

Closed

Addams Family Reward

A current featured reward on my xfinity TV is that you can get the Addams family for free. Which would be awesome! I go to login to my rewards and that reward simply does not show up at all. Is it becasue I am in a lower rewards tier? Or is this false advertising again? 

Problem Solver

• 

494 Messages

1 year ago

@Mboyd35 Did you check your My Activity section on the rewards site to see if you might have redeemed it? It would seem odd for it to show up if you weren't eligible. However, I did redeem the reward, and in the terms it stated Offer ends 10/12/2023. While supplies last.

1 Message

1 year ago

Same doesn’t work for me either. Click on the link from the email and every other reward is there except the movie. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for reaching out, @user_xw2rxb! I'd be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support. 

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

Same! So strange! And I love that movie so this totally sucks.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@Cesseroni We appreciate your time reaching out and I can understand the frustration if you aren't seeing that reward, or are having issues redeeming it. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address. 

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Mboyd35 we can take a closer look at your Xfinity Rewards. Just use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page. Use it to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." This is something we need to pull up our account to help with. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same here. I want the movie please.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_5548d0, thanks for reaching out for help with your Xfinity rewards. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here