Sunday, August 6th, 2023 7:21 AM
my flex box lagged and got a rental movie (insidious: The Red Door) I would like to request a refund.
4 months ago
Hi there @user_209d02! Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum. We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can. Nothing like an accidental purchase to ruin the vibes, am I right? No worries! You have reached out to the right team, to get things squared away for you. We can even walk you through setting up a PIN to avoid this in the future. So that we can get started on this for you, please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and service address. That way we can access your account and get this taken care of for you.
To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
• - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it