U

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 1:45 PM

@XfinityDaveL - Temporarily blacklisted IP Address - try again later

@XfinityDaveL - I've seen in the forums that you can help with the problem listed in the subject line. Please send me a DM so we can discuss further. I am unable to access my email through the iMac Mail app.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 months ago

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum, and thank you for posting your question here. To remove the blacklisted IP address, we recommend filling out the request form found here: https://spa.xfinity.com/rbl

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need additional assistance. 

4 Messages

Thank you, I have submitted the request. What is the expected resolution time?

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_tab2862 Great question! It can likely take up to 72 hours to be addressed. Our team has a set a reminder to check in with you in 48 hours to see where things are at! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

@XfinityAirelle - I received the following response from abuse-noreply@bl.comcast.net - "Thank you for contacting Comcast Service Policy Assurance. We've received your request to remove your IP(s) from our blocklist. Of the one IPs you submitted, none were on our blocklist." Please indicate what additional options I have to resolve this.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

2 months ago

... I am unable to access my email through the iMac Mail app.

Are you using a VPN or a non-Comcast ISP?

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

4 Messages

@BruceW - Yes, our wi-fi is through a local utility provider.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_tab2862 I am in the process of working with my team to determine the best next step. Please standby and I iwll reply here with more info as soon as I have it! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_tab2862 Hi there! Thanks for your patience! In this case we would recommend reaching out to our Customer Security assurnace team as they will be the best team to help with tis request. You can reach them here: https://comca.st/4cVorrB;

They also have a phone number listed on their site if you prefer to call instead! 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

2 months ago

If that link doesn't work, try https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

2 months ago

Moved to Email as this has nothing to do with Accessibility/disability.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here