byrdman38's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2024 4:49 AM

WHY AM i NOT RECEIVING MY COMCAST.NET EMAILS?

fOR ABOUT THE LAST MONTH i HAVE NOT BEEN receiving my emails.Have tried the suggestions and nothing seems to work.Please repair this issue asap.Thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

8 days ago

Greetings, @byrdman38! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about these emails. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you tell me a little more about what's happening? Are you not receiving emails being sent to your Comcast email address, or are you not receiving emails from senders with a Comcast email address?

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityJamesC​ I am not receiving emails from anywher.Did all the suggetions (except ip) sent emails from different sources ..nothing. Confirmation emails not showing up so cant proceed in some problems.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Let's take a look at this further for you. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here