U

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 12:25 PM

Unable to Send Emails to Any Email Address On the Domain Twincitiestandembike.com

Hello I am unable to send an email from my comcast.net email address to any email address hosted on the domain Twincitiestandembike.com.  This is not unique to my comcast.net email address.  There are multiple other comcast.net users in multiple households that have been experiencing the same issue for over a week.

I am able to successfully send emails to the domain Twincitiestandembike.com from multiple other email domains (outlook.com, gmail.com, etc).

This has the appearance of the domain Twincitiestandembike.com being blacklisted at comcast.net email servers.

It is unclear who I can contact to correct this issue. Please advise.

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

22 days ago

Hey, user_h7mkvg! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear that you are having issues with trying to send emails to the Twincitiestandembike.com domain from your Comcast email. In this case, you would want to reach out to the Comcast Security Assurance team (CSA) to see if they can check the domain for being blacklisted. They can be reached at 1-888-565-4329 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week. Please let us know if there is anything else we could assist you with.

Not applicable

• 

3 Messages

Thanks for the response.  I did contact Comcast Security Assurance team (CSA)  via the provided phone number and was provided a case number.  At this point, over a week later, the status is unchanged.  I am unable to successfully send an email to any addresses on the @twincitiestandembike.com domain.  I used to be able to do this within issue.  It has also come to my attention that other users that have ...@comcast.net email addresses are experiencing the same issue.  It appears that any email sent via a @comcast.net email address to any @twincitiestandembike.com never gets delivered and just disappears. No delivery error occurs and no bounce back messages are received.  I've had to resort to using @gmail and @outlook.com.com to communicate via email with @twincitiestandembike.com.

Official Employee

• 

938 Messages

Thank you for the update that you reached out to CSA team. I would also recommend this website to report as well Report a Blocked Website.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here