U

Tuesday, June 11th, 2024 8:55 PM

UNABLE TO ACCESS EMAIL

Not sure when this happened exactly, but I am unable to access my comcast.net email address on any device. It is no longer syncing with my iPhone, and the website link to access my email doesn't work either, as it just redirects me back to the same page where it had the link in the first place. One giant circle. The comcast.net email address that I have have for YEARS is now not even showing up on my xfinity account. They changed it to another address, that says has never even been setup before. Absolutely appalled by this situation and the apparent apathy or incompetency from xfinity to even address the issue that seems to be affecting all comcast.net email users. I, along with many others, are unable to access their important emails which are critical to the functioning of our day to day lives. This needs to be addressed and resolved immediately. Truly baffling.

6 Messages

15 days ago

I'm having the same issue.

6 Messages

This is the Outlook 365 Error I'm getting.  I checked, and I'm not blacklisted as far as I can tell.  Is anyone at Comcast looking into this?
Task 'Comcast - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC92) : 'Your email server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings.  The server responded: -ERR [AUTH] Temporarily blacklisted IP Address - try again later'

6 Messages

+ I can access Comcast email via the website directly, as well as Samsung email app on my Android.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_8958ua, Hi there! We are happy to hear that you can access your email again. Thank you so much for your patience with us. Do you have any other questions or concerns we can assist with?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

13 days ago

Same here. Comcast…when will this be fixed?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @cgug. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your email. I'd be more than happy to help you regain access to your email. So that we don't go over something you've already done, can you please share with me what troubleshooting steps you have completed on your own? Have you by any chance removed your email from your phone, then readding it before trying to log in? Have you tried logging in using our direct website?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

All the links to check email just loop into other informational pages. Even when it says "email loading", nothing happens. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

13 days ago

user_g6m3zt Hey there! Thank you so much for using our Forums and we are sorry to hear about your email access issues. Our team is here and happy to immeditly work on this so we can improve your experiance. Are you still impacted as of today?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here