U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, September 20th, 2021 5:20 PM

Closed

The Search box has disappeared on Email.

When I click on the Search icon in my Email, I don’t get a search box. How do I get the search box back?

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @user_cee022. Have you tried logging in, clearing cache and cookies and logging back in? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I did this and it did not work. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

What web browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser to see if the issue is present there as well? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

I'm having this issue as well on my iphone.  I've tried Chrome, Google, and Safari.  When you click on the Search icon it turns blue but no longer gives you a field to type in your search criteria like before.  Please assist.

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

If you are having a concern with your services, you can reach out to us right here or go to the link that we have here to see if that helps! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

133 Messages

3 years ago

We are aware of search issues on the mobile browser and are working towards a fix. As a workaround, you can use your native client on your mobile device by following the instructions outlined below. As noted in the first section of Email Set-Up, make sure to enable access from third-party clients. 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/email-client-programs-with-xfinity-email

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I'm not getting how to get the search box back in my xfinity email. Help?? Thx!

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Hey there, @user_b9a51e, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! There is currently a known issue with the email search function through a mobile device. Do you know if you have the search function when you access your email through the website? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here