U

Tuesday, August 6th, 2024 3:16 AM

The email search function is not working properly.

When I search for emails, the search results are only for about the last month; However, when I scroll down ( not in search mode) the emails are there for much much longer than that. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

Good Evening user_pckakp does this occur when searching by name, subject, or date? Are your emails partitioned  into separate folders? 

9 Messages

"Name or key word" is when I have the problem, and how I need to search.  They are mostly in the inbox. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

I see, thank you so much. Is this happening on every browser, or only a specific one? Have you tried others, and also in incognito mode? We also suggest a clear cache/cookies if this hasn't been done yet.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

9 Messages

Yes, and it did not work.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

26K Messages

3 months ago

"Name or key word" is when I have the problem ...

I don't see a "name or key word" option searching with Xfinity Connect webmail. Is that what you are using, or is it some other email program or app? On what sort of device? Computer? Phone? Tablet?

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

9 Messages

I am just using the xfinity.com on the web. I use the magnifying glass and type a Word. I don't see any other way to search. It has been working for decades.

9 Messages

I also use it on my phone, and have the same problem.

Official Employee

• 

975 Messages

@user_pckakp, I just tested on my personal account to be sure, and it does seem to be working when I search. Are you still running into this issue?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

9 Messages

@XfinityFrank​  It is still not working.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_pckakp Sorry to hear that. Do you have another device you can try it on after clearing cache and cookies? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here