ptrainum's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, December 4th, 2021 5:15 PM

Closed

strikethrough option on Xfinity email

What happened to the strikethrough option on Xfinity email--it shows here on this email, but not on mine when I compose an email.

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

3 years ago

The concern is not "Community Center help" related. Thread moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

3 years ago

@ptrainum 

What happened to the strikethrough option on Xfinity email--it shows here on this email, but not on mine when I compose an email.

It's still there, but you have to hunt for it.  It's under Formats--->Inline

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@Again, Thank you! In order to see Formats, I have to enlarge the window...but at least now I know how to get to it! 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

3 years ago

What happened to the strikethrough option on Xfinity email ...

I don't believe that "Appsuite" webmail ever had it. https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/appsuite-webmail-v710013/602dad37c5375f08cdbe3752?commentId=602dadaec5375f08cdcf77c1 shows what the webmail HTML toolbar looked like two years ago. The options do not seem to have changed. No strikeout then, no strikeout now.

The software for Webmail is provided by a different company from the one that provides the software the Forums use, and so the two editors, from two different companies, have different options.

ETA: Strikeout was hiding in a place I hadn't managed to find. Thank you @Again!

(edited)

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

@BruceW See my reply above yours.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here