BiggyMeows's profile

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

Thursday, August 8th, 2024 4:37 PM

Stopped Receiving All Mail Today

I am not receiving mail when checking my comcast mail via either the web interface or mail client on phone.  I did send myself  an email from another account and I did not receive it.

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

1 month ago

Today I am receiving some mail - but not all mail.  I've sent messages from my work account (a .edu address), Gmail, and Icloud.   I got the .edu mail, I got one spam message sent to my comcast.net account from outside and no messages from my own gmail or icloud accounts.  None of yesterday's mail has arrived.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

BiggyMeows Hi there! We are sorry to hear that you are having issues receiving emails. Our team will be happy to help. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Am not receiving in coming emails

How do I fix this

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

melillo7 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you're having some trouble receiving email. If you normally access your email using a third-party client like Outlook/Mac Mail, we would suggest removing the email account completely and then adding it back in to see if emails start coming in. If you check your email using a browser, we may need to bring you into a Direct Message to investigate this further.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here