booaka's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Jun 11, 2021 7:11 AM

signing in have to change password every single time

I don't know what the major malfunction is, but every time I go to sign in I have to make a new password. Even if I was just online viewing my account or doing anything with it. If I happen to be away from the computer a bit too long I'm signed out and when I go to sign back in once again I need to reset my password. This has been going on at least a couple of months now. It's the same if I try to sign in using my phone.

I'd appreciate a solution as it does get to be rather annoying.

Thank you so much for any and all help

Responses

Official Employee

• 

100 Messages

5 d ago

Hi @booaka

I replied to your Private Message! We will be sure to get this password issue looked into :) 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 d ago

same issue here won't save passwords

Official Employee

• 

15 Messages

@user_f7a4bbThank you so much for reaching out to us through our awesome Forums page. I hate to hear this has been your experience and would love to look into this for you! Are you being forced to change the password each time, or just having to type in the same password? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New to the Community?

Start Here