jpewhs's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Friday, May 26th, 2023 6:40 PM

Closed

Server Unreachable

I am repeatedly receiving a Server Unreachable message box while working in my Comcast email. I access my account directly via xfinity.com. It is happening multiple times a day over the last several weeks, preventing me from using my email account until the server apparently becomes available again and the message disappears.

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @jpewhs! I hate to hear you're experiencing this issue. Is it happening on the Xfinity site, app, or a third party such as outlook?

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

@XfinityJennifer​ On the Xfinity site - xfinity.com using Chrome.

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

1 year ago

@jpewhs 

Could you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and your full address?

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

11 months ago

@jpewhs

Customer also. Did you get an answer to this? It happens to us too, including a few minutes ago. It’s maddening that the experts don’t publish the solutions.

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

@LuxyBear​ No, not really. I was able to connect with a live person who checked out my account but did not identify anything specific. I've experienced this on more than one occasion and the repetitive inability to determine the problem is extremely frustrating. In this particular instance, I was out of town for several weeks and found out later that multiple customers in that area were experiencing connectivity issues, which I think was the issue for me at that time. Good luck - I hope you are able to connect with someone at Xfinity who is able to help. Solutions do not seem readily available.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here