davisbc's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, May 13th, 2024 3:35 PM

sent emails not saving

My sent emails are not being saved. It is 5/13/24 and I only emails dating back to 4/27/24 are visible in the sent folder. I no longer have Xfinity as it is not available where I live so am only using email.

Expert

• 

106K Messages

4 months ago

Concern moved here to the E-mail help section for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

4 months ago

davisbc Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. Just to check the basics, have you already checked if the missing emails are in the trash folder?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

They are not, and my trash folder just got deleted too.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@davisbc Thank you for letting me know that is showing deleted as well. I am showing that you have to log into the Xfinity website at least once every 12 months. Do you typically use the website to access your email or do you use an email client like outlook or mac mail? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Both. My wife uses an email client on her phone and I use the website if I am on my work laptop.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for getting back to us, @davisbc. We can try creating a ticket to see if any of the missing emails can be recovered. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name that was listed on the old account (if different), and the service address that was associated with the account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

I have the same problem, my sent emails stop saving on 05/07/24 on my computer, but my I phone still shows my sent emails. I have tried everything I can access.  I hate to do it, but I might have to call Zfinity. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

So, I called customer support at Xfinity. The Agent did not speak clear and fluent English. I tried to explain the problem several ways, but she still did not seem to understand. She told me she fixed the problem but all she did was send me all of my sent emails for the past 6 weeks. However, when I send an email it still does not show it or save the sent emails in the sent folder in the Xfinity email system. That is the problem. Any help to solve this one issue would be appreciated.    

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Greetings, @RASmith57! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your email, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance. Is your "Sent" email folder empty, or is it just not showing recently sent messages?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

So, what is the solution to my problem. When I send an email using my Xfinity email account it does not save the sent email to my sent folder as it did prior to 05/07/24. How can I fix this?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for reaching out, RASmith57! Is your trash empty? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here