U

Saturday, June 22nd, 2024 12:52 PM

Secondary Email Accounts

I am having this same exact issue. None of my secondary email accounts are listed under my primary account so I cannot change the passwords. 

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hey there, @user_zz7elc! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on this post with your shared concerns. I've converted your comment into its own post to ensure we properly address any concerns you still have as quickly as possible. At this time, are you still unable to access any of your secondary email accounts? If so, I'm happy to look further into things with you :) Could you please send our team a direct message to get started?

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

I have the same issue. None of the secondary email accounts are working on xfinity.com. secondary emails last updated years ago. Outlook has 2 of 4 secondary email accounts working. Help

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thanks for commenting on the post, @user_sbmjr1. We'd like to help get to the bottom of this. When you say not updating, are you referring to resetting the password to gain access? Is this the process you are following to reset each account? Reset your Xfinity password

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi @user_sbmjr1, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. I see that you have been a part of our Xfinity Community for over 14 years now, Thanks for being a part of our family. 

If you are experiencing issues accessing your secondary Xfinity IDs, you may need to reset the Xfinity ID passwords in order to gain access. You would need a phone number or email address associated with the ID in order to provide authentication requirements. 

I highly recommend visiting our 'Reset your Xfinity password' support page where you can find the steps and tips and tricks to resetting your passwords. You may also be able to try and see if the Primary Xfinity ID has the ability to change/update the secondary Xfinity IDs. 

If you are unable to reset the Xfinity ID passwords, you would need to call our main support line at 1-800-XFINITY and request our Customer Security Assurance (CSA) team for additional assistance. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

28 days ago

We are having the same issue, timed to the beginning of June 2024. The secondary address disappeared from the account.

The secondary email is recognized through  connect.comcast.net as a valid address, but requires a reset, which prompts to join the home wifi. We are on the home wifi, which suggests the email is no longer associated with the account.

Likewise, when we try to reset the password from the primary account, the secondary address is not listed.

If there's a way to accomplish this without placing a call to support, that would be great, but it doesn't look as if there is. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here