U

Friday, July 26th, 2024 4:45 PM

restore sent emails

All but one of my emails in my Sent Folder have disappeared.  How do I get all of them restored?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 months ago

@user_4hpfzq having lost emails would be frustrating for sure. I know if any of my emails were missing I would be reaching out too! Our team is happy to help. Have you tried this yet? 

1) Sign in to Xfinity Email using your Xfinity ID and password.
2) Right-click on the Trash folder or click on the More Actions icon (three lines) next to the trash folder.
3) Select Recover Deleted Items.
4) Select the messages you want to restore and then click Move Selected Items.
5) Select the appropriate destination folder and click OK or Move.

Notes: You will have 30 days to recover deleted emails before they become permanently unavailable.
You can select multiple messages by clicking the first email in your list, holding Shift, and then clicking the last email in your list.

3 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ Thank you but...  The many lost emails for my Sent folder are NOT in the Trash folder.

3 Messages

Sorry, you were correct and I have my e-mails back.  Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_4hpfzq, happy to hear that you were able to recover your emails! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@user_4hpfzq​ I agree with you it does not bring back sent folder the way I need it. I want particular people to whom I have sent and can't filter that way in the trash folder. Why doesn't Xfinity let you restore just the sent file?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here