kim_k209's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Monday, February 28th, 2022 1:27 AM

Closed

Photographs in incoming email no longer display

About a month ago, the photographs in incoming emails stopped displaying. Instead there's an empty box with the text "Image" at the top and an unidentifiable icon in the left hand corner. I use Chrome on a Mac laptop. How can I get the images to display?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

This is soooooo strange but the images have returned! All it took was for me to post something to this forum! LOL.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

3 years ago

@kimklausner Please see this post to see if this is the solution for you.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

@Again

Hi Again,

It doesn't answer my question. I checked my settings and "Allow pre-loading of externally linked images" was already checked. Sigh.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Where is "allow pre-loading of externally linked images" found in Settings? Having same problem that you had; Images icon no longer appears in emails and no externally linked images are showing. (I saw your other comment that your issue was resolved after posting a comment here. But I would like to check the settings for allowing externally linked images and I can't find where that is.  Thanks!

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

@user_578277​ 

Where is "allow pre-loading of externally linked images" found in Settings? Having same problem that you had; Images icon no longer appears in emails and no externally linked images are showing. (I saw your other comment that your issue was resolved after posting a comment here. But I would like to check the settings for allowing externally linked images and I can't find where that is.  Thanks!

Click on the gear icon, then Email Settings.

You'll find it under Security in the left pane, Mail in the right pane.  It's the first choice.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here