U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 1st, 2021 4:53 PM

Closed

outlook 365 no longer accesses comcast emails

Up until a week or so ago, my Outlook 365 had no issues accessing my emails.  Then it stopped so I tried to reconfigure Outlook 365 - using Outlook 365, Outlook.com and IMAP but after it says "we're setting it up" for a while, a box says "Something went wrong" with the options of "not [Edited: "Personal Information"]", "change account settings", or "troubleshoot".  I have tried "troubleshoot" and nothing, changing account settings multiple times and nothing, and even "not [Edited: "Personal Information"]" and it keeps coming back to this error box.  Please help!  Thank You.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@user_bb2567 

Please check this post to see if it applies to you.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I was having this issue and had tried all the solutions to no avail. Once I turned off my VPN (Norton 360), the problem was immediately solved. 

Official Employee

• 

884 Messages

@user_e9b9ac Thank you for your post on the Community forums. Has the VPN being off continued to provide you access to the emails? Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here