Shellyonemoto's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 10, 2020 12:00 PM

Not receiving emails

Similar to https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/Email-messages-not-being-received-by-comcast-customers/td-p/3200884

I am not receiving any emails that have been sent to me. Please help @CCAntiSpam 

Thank you

Responses

Official Employee

• 

581 Messages

1 y ago

PM me which domains you are having issues with

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 y ago

I tried to get this issue resolved back in December 2019. Never got a resolution. My issue is; my work email does not get received by any *@comcast.net email address. Finally gave up and use my gmail address to send emails to my clients with *@comcast.net addressess. Any luck resolving the issue?

Official Employee

• 

581 Messages

1 y ago

@carter03 refer to my previous post. Feel free to PM me the domain. Also, please refrain from spamming various threads with a copy-paste of the exact same thing. If you are experiencing problems, please create a thread of your own. 

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

1 y ago

@carter03 wrote:

I tried to get this issue resolved back in December 2019. Never got a resolution. My issue is; my work email does not get received by any *@comcast.net email address. Finally gave up and use my gmail address to send emails to my clients with *@comcast.net addressess. Any luck resolving the issue?

Your thread from back then was marked answered.  So, there was no resolution?  If that's the case, and you would like a resolution to it, even though you're using gmail now, start a new thread.  We have someone else that is now helping out in email and appears to be able to get things like this resolved.

New to the Community?

Start Here