Redfordl's profile

Contributor

• 

202 Messages

Tuesday, January 5th, 2021 8:00 AM

Closed

Not receiving e-mails in comcast

I am not receiving e-mails in one of my comcast accts,but yes on others. As of yesterday jan 4. Have not made any e-mail setting chages .please help!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having problems receiving my comcast email for the last two days

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

On what device/app are you not receiving your Comcast email?  The Xfinity Connect mobile app was disabled/retired on 4/20 (2 days ago).  Have you tried the Xfinity Connect Web access at https://connect.xfinity.com ?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi there! We would be happy to assist you with your Email issue. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page! Search for Xfinity Support, if needed. Talk to you there! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

How does One Getty to answers

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

@popro

You are replying to a 5-month old thread.  Please start your own thread with your issue or question.  This one is being closed.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here