U

Sunday, August 25th, 2024 10:12 PM

Not able to access email

Hello, I am not able to access my email, even though I have re-set my password, and can log into the Xfinity website. When I click to open my email, it takes me to the email page, and spins and spins and eventually times out. Can I please talk to a live agent about this issue?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

22 days ago

HI @user_wq8z5r Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the email not loading. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Have you attempted to log in on another browser? Have you cleared cache and cookies? If you have done those things please let me know,we will continue troubleshooting with you. If you have not, please clear the cache and cookies and also try another browser if you have one available. We will be standing by to assist further. 

3 Messages

Hello, yes I’ve tried to clear the cache and cookies, but it still spins and times out. 

Official Employee

• 

853 Messages

user_hd9owe Can you try another web browser to see if that works? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

22 days ago

@user_wq8z5r 

Hello, I am not able to access my email, even though I have re-set my password, and can log into the Xfinity website. When I click to open my email, it takes me to the email page, and spins and spins and eventually times out. Can I please talk to a live agent about this issue?

Is this a primary or secondary account?  Have you been using a third party client like Outlook or Thunderbird to access your email?

3 Messages

This is for my secondary account. I use iPhone Mail, and MS Outlook, and the Xfinity Website. I have reset my password and updated my email client. When I try to open my email on the Xfinity website it just spins. 

1 Message

I am having the exact same issue.  have cleared cache etc...  Virtual Assistant is useless for email help.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_hd9owe. I appreciate you making us aware you're having issues signing in to your email. Have you by any chance tried removing the email from Outlook and then registerring it again? How about clearing out your cache and cookies, have you tried that?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

having the same issue. All my apple devices cannot reach Comcast servers, desktop and mobile. Running Ventura 13.6.9 OS. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_sgr74y

Thank you for jumping in to let us know. I know how important it is to have access to your email, and I'm sure this has been frustrating. I appreciate you attempting to clear your cache and cookies as well. That is always a great step. Are you attempting to access this directly via the Xfinity website, or are you using a third party application like Outlook or Apple mail? 

1 Message

17 days ago

I am having the same issue. Very frustrating. I access comcast email via my iPhone and iPad. I deleted the account on my iPhone and now it doesn't recognize the account when I enter the email and the password. Message says Comcast is currently unavailable. Please advice.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_2j5lv7 I can understand the frustration when you can't access the email. Are you still having trouble accessing the email, and have any of the suggestions in theis tread been of any help fixing the access issue?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

16 days ago

I can sign in, then the page where you want me to buy your phone service appears, and I cannot get past this screen.

Official Employee

• 

463 Messages

Good afternoon @jknmimi. Are you still experiencing issues? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here