BruceW's profile

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

Wednesday, April 14th, 2021 12:41 AM

Closed

No Forum email notifications since 4/2

I received many Forum email notifications from "Community Mailer" through https://connect.xfinity.com/ after the change to Sprinklr, but the notifications have stopped. The last one is timestamped Friday 4/2/2021 at 11:45 AM. I've received over 100 notifications via the Forum "bell" icon since then, but no emails. The Spam folder is empty. Other emails seem to be arriving as expected. My profile Notification Preferences have Email and Platform selected for all categories. The profile email address is correct.

Could someone check on this for me please?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

3 years ago

Four weeks later, I'm still not receiving any notifications for "replies", only for "comments".

Please help.

Note that any message a poster wants me to be aware of needs to be posted as a "comment", not as a "reply". Since I do not get notifications for "replies" I will not know that such messages exist unless I happen to stumble across them.

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@BruceW

There really isn't anything anyone here can do to fix this.  This is something Sprinklr will have to fix and there isn't an ETA on when it will be fixed.  We're all in the same boat.  FWIW, this really isn't high on the priority list, either.  Sorry.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

3 years ago

@Again: Thank you for your message. Note that although your reply was posted on Wednesday, I did not see it until just a moment ago (Saturday morning) when I pulled the thread up manually, as I do not get any notification for messages posted as a "Reply".

Your message seems to suggest that everyone is having this problem, but lots of other users seem to be responding to "Replies" in a way that suggests they ARE being notified, so I'm not at all sure how widespread this problem is.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

3 years ago

Six weeks later, I'm still not receiving notifications for "replies". As previously described, I get them for "comments", but not for "replies". 

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@BruceW As of this time our forum platform only provides notifications for comments not replies. We have added this request to our enhancement list. As mentioned by @Again we do not currently have an ETA on when this will be added to the platform. Once we have an update or additional information to share we will be sure to update this thread. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here