Stiv99's profile

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2024 9:24 PM

My Inbox email appears to have deleted by XFinity!

I logged into XFinity today to check my email and everything in my Inbox older than early February is gone!!!  This goes back many years!  Where is it?  I certainly didn't delete it, it appears to be something that XFinity did.  HELP!!!!!

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

2 months ago

@Stiv99 

I logged into XFinity today to check my email and everything in my Inbox older than early February is gone!!!  This goes back many years!  Where is it?  I certainly didn't delete it, it appears to be something that XFinity did.  HELP!!!!!

Call Customer Security Assurance.

Customer Security Assurance
Business Hours: 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

Stiv99 Thank you so much for using our Forums to contact our team and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your email. Please send us a DM with your full name and address to get started. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

There is no "Direct Message" icon in the upper right corner of this page

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here