Wellover90's profile

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

Saturday, June 8th, 2024 9:06 PM

imap support

imap stopped working on my samsung phone today. Tried two different apps to connect. Both report they cannot connect. Setting to allow outside apps to connect is turned on. Turned offf two step verification in case that is the problem. What number do I dial to reach help?

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

3 months ago

@Wellover90 

imap stopped working on my samsung phone today. Tried two different apps to connect. Both report they cannot connect. Setting to allow outside apps to connect is turned on. Turned offf two step verification in case that is the problem. What number do I dial to reach help?

Is this a secondary or primary email address?  Are you a current customer?  Are you able to log in successfully on the website for email?

(edited)

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

@Again​ Thank you for the response. Found the problem was that a VPN had been activated. Turned it off and was able to connect to server. Primary email, able to connect on my computer or login on phone via webste.

Norm

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@Wellover90

@Again​ Thank you for the response. Found the problem was that a VPN had been activated. Turned it off and was able to connect to server. Primary email, able to connect on my computer or login on phone via webste.

Norm

I'm glad that you found the problem and got it fixed!  Congratulations!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

We are glad to hear you were able to find the issue regarding your Xfinity Email on your Samsung device @Wellover90. If you happen to need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new parent post. Thanks for being a part of our community and sharing your findings! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

How do I turn off VPN on my Samsung phone?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here