Tuesday, January 16th, 2024 11:57 PM

Closed

I'm getting a message that my comcast settings are out of date

I'm getting a message that my comcast settings are out of date

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

8 months ago

Good evening @kelvin_c, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums regarding the message you are getting that your comcast settings are out of date. Are you still receiving this error? Are you able to access your email?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Yes I am still receiving this message, I can open my email through Xfinity only but unable to open my messages on outlook.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you for confirming your Outlook is up to date @kelvin_c. Are you experiencing this issue on all devices or just one? May I also confirm that you are receiving new emails through the XFINITY website?

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

8 months ago

Thank you for letting us know @kelvin_c. Is your Outlook up to date? May I also confirm that you are receiving new emails through the XFINITY website?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

My Outlook is up to date

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

I get the message regularly as well but only on the Outlook tab, not the Xfinity website.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @user_b43e86. I appreciate you making us aware you're only getting this error message on Outlook and not on the Xfinity website. Just to confirm, do you have the latest software update on Outlook? Is this happening on just one particular device or all of your equipment?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

1 month ago

Ditto; I am getting the same 'out of date' message.

2 Messages

1 month ago

I am also getting a message that my comcast settings are out of date.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, user_jk3tn1, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the issue with your email account. I know how important it is to have access to your email as I rely on mine! Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here