U

Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 10:32 PM

Closed

I can't access my email -- there's no link

I want to check my @comcast.net email because I use it for many of my online accounts -- but when I checked the Xfinity website, there was no link to access email. Why? How can this be fixed?
I can't even access it on the app.  I've had email for over a decade and I would like more warning on my alternative email if its getting discontinued or something, but even then, I see no reason for it to get discontinued.

Accepted Solution

2 Messages

11 months ago

nevermind. I have found the link, thus it shouldn't be an issue now. it's apparently at the black bar at the top.

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

@user_3e4ie6 we are glad to hear that you found the link you were looking for. Are you able to access your email now?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I have recently been unable to access my regularly used older Comcast.net email (have had it for 18 years) -- Since the end of December I can long longer sign in the way I always have-- it redirects me to change my password and when I try to, it asks for a mobile number and I don't believe a mobile number was ever attached to that email. Please help! Thanks so much.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_3e4ie6 thanks for your comment. Please in the future submit a new public post of your own and wait for an expert to direct you to send us a direct message. We appreciate you following our guidelines. Since you have already sent us a direct message we will work with you in private. Your understanding is appreciated. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here