U

Friday, January 12th, 2024 8:45 PM

Closed

I cannot send an email. I am trying to send an email to my mother's caregiver.

I hope you are healthy and well.  I cannot send an email nor create a draft email I need to send an email to my mother's caregivers at the nursing home.  I received the following message. An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.  Help!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

6 months ago

Hey @user_hheim2,

Thank you for contacting customer support through Xfinity Support. I hope you are doing well. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance checking a few things on your e-mail to see if we can get you up and running again. Do you happen to know if you are using a third-party e-mail client such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, or specific application on your mobile device?

With the error being received, would like to verify that you have access to your e-mail. Would you be able to visit https://connect.xfinity.com/email and sign in using Xfinity ID and see if you are able to create a new email and send it to yourself to also see if you can receive the email?

I would recommend giving this a try and this will help us pinpoint the issue and let us know if there are possibly anything wrong with the email. We look forward to your response.  

1 Message

I cannot send emails from my comcast.net web account, nor from my iphone app.  Help!  I can receive messages, but I can't send.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @user_91lpfn, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a comment on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 month ago

I cannot send emails from my i phone it keeps saying no password provided & go to mail acct settings & enter a password but there is a password already there

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here