5 Messages

Friday, July 26th, 2024 4:41 PM

I cannot delete my email, why?

I cannot delete my emails, why?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

Greetings, @user_hb241! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about this email issue. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you please tell me a little more about what's happening? Are you having trouble deleting emails that are sent to your Comcast email address, emails being sent to you from Comcast regarding your account, or are you just trying to delete your email account altogether? Are you using the Xfinity Webmail page (https://xfinityconnect.email.comcast.net/) or do you have a third-party email program like Outlook or Apple Mail?

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

This is happening to me as well. May of my emails from the Xfinity Webmail page can be deleted, but I now have three that won't allow me to delete them. Thoughts? 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

adicandilo Thank you for those details. Have you tried from a different platform, to delete those? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityJamesC​   I am now able to delete the emails I want and save the others.  Don't know why but it's working again.  Thank you for your help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here