puffy123's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Nov 7, 2020 7:00 AM

hyperlinks won't open in email message

Hello,

Hyperlinks will not open in an embedded email.

Thanks!

Responses

Latoque

Expert

• 

28.8K Messages

7 m ago

Right-click on the link and see if you open it from that menu with "Open in a new tab" or "Open in new window".

dbvaughan

Frequent Visitor

• 

24 Messages

7 m ago

That's still not an adequate answer. Since last update either comcast or windows 10 has  messed up with my mouse & touch pad. Needs to be fixed!!! Plus can't send emails

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

7 m ago

@dbvaughan wrote:

That's still not an adequate answer. Since last update either comcast or windows 10 has  messed up with my mouse & touch pad. Needs to be fixed!!! Plus can't send emails

How is that not an adequate answer?  It might be easier to left click on the link, but right clicking is an alternative.

If an update "broke" something you can always uninstall the update.  Microsoft is notorious for "breaking" things in their updates, but at least they give the option to uninstall.  Also, checking your mouse settings.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 m ago

That works, Thanks

Is there a reason that this is happening, Any suggestions on fixing the problem.

It is a Microsoft Edge prob, as it works fine in Firefox. I would like to keep Edge for the internet

secuirty since Comcast dropped Norton .

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 m ago

I just  shut off Pop UPS blocked and it worked fine  Of course this will probably create some other freakish problem that I am not aware of yet, but I will see how that works out.

Thanks for your help

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Yep. It won’t no it won’t work

Official Employee

• 

164 Messages

Hi @jjp1940! We want to make sure you get the help you need. Are you running into issues with hyperlinks not working in your email? Have you tried to right-click the link like mentioned above to see if this helps load it for you?

New to the Community?

Start Here